Why wait? Click here
to create a free gun
classifieds ad TODAY.
Potential buyers have looked at
the Missouri pages
over 83,797 times just
in the past week!
I have for sale or partial trade a brand new in the box Howa 1500 Axiom .308 scoped package, for $1200 OBO with .308 ammo or $1000 without ammo. The entire gun has been professionally dipped in Kings Desert Shadow Camo. It comes with:
- Blackhawk Recoil reducing stock that had 4 positions for length of pull and two positions for the cheek rest.
- Three position safety that can operate easily by the thumb.
- 100% free floated 24" Heavy Barrel
- Preinstalled swivel lugs for bipods or slings. The front foregrip area of stock as an additional slot for an added swivel lug in case of both a bipod and sling being used.
- Forged one piece bolt with locking lugs
- Pre-drilled and tapped one piece scope mount
- New Howa Actuator Controlled Trigger, this is a match grade trigger system for crisper lighter trigger pulls.
- Length of pull between 12" and 15"
- Overall length of 42.25-45.25"
- Weighs 11.4 Pounds
- Also comes with rings and Nikko Sterling Nighteater 4-16x44 Scope
The scope has an eye relief of 3.5in
The field of view at 100yds is 27.5 - 7.9ft
- I have also installed a Legacy Sports International 10rd magazine conversion kit that turns the internal 5+1 mag into a 10+1 external mag. The conversion magazine system is a polymer based system that is very reliable, I installed the conversion and loaded the magazine and cycled 10rds through the magazine without any problems. It will also come with the original 5+1 internal mag system.
I also have 200rds of .308 ammo. It's 180rds of FMJ military grade 7.62x51 and 40rds of soft point .308.
I would prefer partial trades as I need some cash, but if the right deal comes along I would take it.
I'm interested in rifles that are in the calibers of:
7.62x51 or .308
.223 or 5.56
Maybe a 30'06 or 8mm Mauser if its a military style rifle.
or possibly a .300 Win Mag
***All listings, sales and transfers are subject to the laws of the United States and the home states of the Buyers and Sellers and compliance therewith is the sole responsibility of the transacting parties.***